We offer numerous payment options to our clients for making payments to us against their shipment. This includes of PayPal, Credit card, Money order, Cashier’s check, Certified check, Company check and Traveller’s check. To ensure prompt delivery of your shipment, payment must be made before the shipment and deliverables are received, until and unless prior arrangements for credit terms have been approved.
We Accept Payments Via :
PayPal, Credit card, Money order, Cashier’s check, Certified check, Company check and Traveller’s check
Any types of checks or money orders should be made payable to Prime Movers.
Payment by Check, Credit Card or Wire Transfer
You may also make a deposit directly into our account, pay via credit card, or wire transfer the money. Bank account information can be obtained by calling or emailing us at your convenience. Contact Us for more details.
Please note that credit card payments are subject to a processing fee of 4.5% (minimum $10).
- We must to receive the credit verification from the bank before any orders are processed and delivered.
- If payment does not reach us in time or the credit does not get approved, Prime Movers cannot be held responsible for any extra storage or incidental charges.
- Exceptions in delayed payment can be made after authorization from your sales representative.
- Any returned checks or returned payments are subject to a fee.
- If you have an established credit with Prime Movers, your invoices should be cleared on or before the due date specified.
- Late payments will be subject to a fee in addition to an interest at the rate of 18% will be applicable.
The Customer hereby agrees that :
- Unless informed, failure in making the payments can result in a lien on future shipments. This will include storage charges along with security of subsequent shipments held pursuant as per Law.
- The State Law will control any claim or controversy that may arise and the venue for any action between the two parties shall be limited to Pune.
- Customer also consents that should any claim be served outside of Pune in order to initiate arbitration in Pune, the claim be limited to litigation in a State Court.